Imagine you walk into a record store and behind the counter are music icons like Sir Elton John, Quincy Jones, George Clinton, and more offering you their favorite records and discussing why they love them. That’s Experience Vinyl.
- Sir Elton John
- George Clinton of parliament funkadelic
- Quincy Jones
- Sean Lennon
- Talib Kweli
- Cee-lo Green
- And more
SIR Elton John - April 2017
The iconic pianist partners with us to share his favorite records and will donate all personal proceeds to his AIDS Foundation. We'll also donate a portion of all sales to the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
Greg Gorman, 2014
The curator creates a top-10 desert island album list and chooses his or her number one overall pick.
The curator writes essays on picks one, two, and three.
We press the curator's top selection on limited edition vinyl, package it up, and deliver it to your door.
- One album handpicked by our featured artist.
- Artist personalized commentary on why this album made the cut.
- Unique artist-chosen additions - be on the lookout for 7-inch singles, hits from up-and-coming indie bands, and more.
- Access to our store and special offers on Pro-Ject turntables - COMING SOON!
- Entrance into the lottery to attend our quarterly Experience Vinyl Concerts.
- Select artist meet-and-greets.
- Throughout the year, randomly selected member will receive one of the following curated Experiences:
- Two concert tickets to one of our curator's concerts.
- A hotel stay for two in New York City as well as spots on the guest list at an exclusive Experience Vinyl concert.