Imagine you walk into a record store and behind the counter are music icons like Sir Elton John, Quincy Jones, George Clinton, and more offering you the records they can’t live without and discussing why they love them. That’s Experience Vinyl.
- Sir Elton John
- George Clinton of parliament funkadelic
- Quincy Jones
- Sean Lennon
- Talib Kweli
- Cee-lo Green
- And more
Quarterly Concert at Brooklyn Bowl
Join us for our first quarterly concent with curator Talib Kweli on May 2 and & 3rd at Brooklyn Bowl in New York City.
George Clinton of Parliament Funkadelic - May's Curator
We're beyond excited to have the grandmaster of funk, George Clinton of Parliament Funkadelic, as May's curator. Sign up by May 15 to receive his pick - Fresh by Sly and the Family Stone - on limited edition, translucent red vinyl.
The curator creates a top-10 desert island album list and chooses his or her number one overall pick.
The curator writes essays on picks one, two, and three.
We press the curator's top selection on limited edition vinyl, package it up, and deliver it to your door.
- One album handpicked by our featured artist.
- Artist personalized commentary on why this album made the cut.
- Unique artist-chosen additions - be on the lookout for 7-inch singles, hits from up-and-coming indie bands, and more.
- Access to our store and special offers on Pro-Ject turntables - COMING SOON!
- Entrance into the lottery to attend our quarterly Experience Vinyl Concerts.
- Select artist meet-and-greets.
- Throughout the year, randomly selected member will receive one of the following curated Experiences:
- Two concert tickets to one of our curator's concerts.
- A hotel stay for two in New York City as well as spots on the guest list at an exclusive Experience Vinyl concert.