Ron Wood - I've Got My Own Album To Do - Purple Swirl Vinyl
Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 1989 (The Rolling Stones) and 2012 (The Faces)
* CELEBRATING OVER 4 DECADES OF HIS DEBUT MASTERWORK
* THE ROLLING STONES ON TOUR 2020
* FIRST TIME EVER SUPER LIMITED EDITION 180 GRAM TRANSLUCENT RED AUDIOPHILE VINYL
* MASTERED IMPECCABLY FROM THE WARNER RECORDS TAPES BY JOE REAGOSO AT FRIDAY MUSIC STUDIOS
* STRIKING ORIGINAL ARTWORK
* FEATURING SOLO SMASHES: “I CAN FEEL THE FIRE” "AM I GROOVING YOU " "FAR EAST MAN" & "IF YOU GOTTA MAKE A FOOL OF SOMEBODY"
* 2X ROCK HALL OF FAME HONOREE “THE ROLLING STONES” & “THE FACES”
* FEATURED MUSICIANS: MICK JAGGER, KEITH RICHARDS, ROD STEWART, GEORGE HARRISON, MICK TAYLOR, IAN McLAGAN, ANDY NEWMARK & WILLIE WEEKS
I Can Feel The Fire
Far East Man
Take A Look At The Guy
Am I Grooving You
Sure The One You Need
If You Got To Make A Fool Of Somebody
In 1974, The Faces lead guitarist and future Rolling Stone, Ron Wood found some time from his very busy career to record what would be a superstar collective masterwork known as “I’ve Got My Own Album To Do.”
The 2X Rock Hall of Famer gathered a treasure trove of great songs, plus a star studded cast of legends to work with him on this debut smash including the kick off rocker “I Can Feel The Fire” featuring Mick Jagger and “Far East Man” with George Harrison.
Thanks to rock radio airplay, songs like "Am I Grooving You” “Mystifies Me” & “Shirley” would also become AOR staples and kept the album in the rock charts before joining up with The Rolling Stones in 1975.
Friday Music is no stranger to the legendary music and artistry of Ron Wood, therefore we are very pleased to announce the first time ever 180 Gram Translucent Red audiophile vinyl release of his Warner Records classic “I’ve Got My Own Album To Do.”
Mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso (Ron Wood/Faces) from the Warner Records tapes at Friday Music Studios, the super limited 180 Gram Lp will also be presented in its striking original artwork presentation, featuring all the original artwork elements of the 1974 release.